The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: May 3, 2005
Limp Bizkit: The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)

This is definatley a step forward for Limp Bizkit. Instrumentaly, this is by far their best album. The unique guitar styles of the returning Wes Boreland, rhythmic drums of fill-in Sammy Sieglar, and the incrdeible bass lines of Sam Rivers make this album great. The more I listen to it, the more I start to like the new sounds of Limp Bizkit. After this album, there will be much less Limp haters out there, and many people will be begging for more when "The Unquestionable Truth Part 2" is ready to be released.

Fred Durst has improved drastically from his previous albums. He has some how deepened his voice, and added an agression to his music, not seen in his previous albums. He has also improved his song writing, to form a more "rock-based" sound. He still has room to improve, but I think his best will be in his next CD release.

After the extremely dissapointing "Results May Vary," I, along with many other Limp Bizkit fans were thirsty for the raw anger and aggression that came to us when "Three Dollar Bill Y'all" and "Significant Other" were released. Limp Bizkit is the comeback band of teh year. Hands down, the two best songs on the album are "The Truth" and "The Channel." These are both, aggressive in your face songs that make you want to start a mosh pit. I loved the fact that theres minimal rap, and that they sound relatively like "Rage Against The Machine" (musically, not lyricaly). Of course, the downside of the album is that it only has 7 tracks. If the CD were stolen from me, I would probably but 2 copies. In other words, get this CD!