The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: May 3, 2005
Limp Bizkit: The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)

Since the second Limp Bizkit album they were judged as the asshole band that is playing music the majority likes in order to make money. I always hated this stereotypes and dumb expressions, but I was one of the limp judgers. Hiding the Three Dollar Bill and listening to bands that stayed true (Deftones). But I think with this album they have done an excellent job and a lot of people who hated Limp Bizkit like the new one and a lot of people who liked Limp Bizkit dislike the new one. Who gives a s--t I love the new sound. Wes Borland is back. There is no one better there is no one greater. It's definitly a new style but in some way still Limp Bizkit. The story is really Limp-like. Reminds me of the Three Dollar Bill.

The vocals are a bit deeper than they used to be. They are not as straight as they were like inresults may vary, it goes beyond. And except of the key it's not as rap-like as it was. I like that. The only thing I really dislike about the lyrics is the part in the priest.

I got the Three Dollar Bill album and I really like it, but I don't like the rest Limp Bizkit created through the years. I was listening once again to Three Dollar Bill, when I thought "I am going to check out their homepage for the new album." I hoped for something amazing to happen and it did happen. I watched the truth video and really liked it as well as the rest. The best songs on the album I would say are: The Propaganda, The Truth And The Channel. It's definitly a step forward for Limp Bizkit.