The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: May 3, 2005
Limp Bizkit: The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)

This CD kics ass! I was kind of disappointed in Limp's last CD but in this one they have really made up for sucking in the last one. The sound of the music in The Unquestionable Truth Pt. 1 alot better than the last few CD's because Fred Durst has stoped trying to be a rapper and has botherd to write some good stuff. Another good thing about this CD is that Wes has rejoined the band and you can tell by the guitar riffs. In this record I like the fact that there isnt as much slow stuff on it like there was in results may vary. I only have one bad point about this CD and that is that it is not very long, it only seven songs!

I really like the lyrics in record. Since the Chocolate Starfish And The Hotdog Flavored Water the lyrics have improved alot. I say this because Fred has stopped trying to rap and actually sing about something that has a meaning to it. The lyrics on this record go really well with the music, espesially the base. I think the lyrics on this CD are the best they have ever made.

This is easily the best album Limp B have made. The music kicks ass, the lyrics kick ass, but the CD is just to short! Apart from that this CD is awsome!