The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: May 3, 2005
Limp Bizkit: The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)

The sound is great. On this album they sound a lot like Three Dollar Bill Ya'll. The guitar riffs are great, but the bass is somewhat lacking compared to their other albums. The drumming is decent as well as the singing. The best part about this album is the guitar parts. Usually the chorus and intro's are very good and catchy but I find that the verses are a little week. But overall, a very solid sounding album and it's great to see them playing harder stuff again.

The lyrics are okay, nothing special. On Results May Vary Fred inmproved his lyrics substantially. On this album, his lyrics arn't as good as their last release. Although, they are FAR better then their stuff before RMV. I wish he would have keept going in the lyrical style of RMV though. Durst dosen't really sing on this album (save for the last track). On the others he is more or less talking, but thats not to say that it's bad. It actually goes quite well with the music and whole style of the album.

I really liked this album, although they should have just released it as a full album and not an EP. It's really good to hear them playing hard stuff, even if the verses are a little week. The bass and drums could have been better, they don't suck, but their just good there. The guitar on the other hand is in full swing and kicks much ass. Wes does an amazing job. All the songs are good execept "The Key," which is like a intermission type rap thing. If you like Limp Bizkit or this sort of music, then you should give this a try. It's a lot like Three Dollar Bill Ya'll and less like Signifcant Other and Chocolate Starfish And Hot Dog Flavored Water. If it were lost of stolen, I would definatly buy it again. I was not dissapointed.