The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: May 3, 2005
Limp Bizkit: The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)

I really like Limp Bizkit, specially the bass, I rekon Sammy's awesome. Anyway, this is an odd album, very unique, Fred sings alot about things the way they are, and how wrong they are, if you get what I'm saying, which I think was a long time due since their Results May Vary flop. It is really dark and aesthestic.

I think the lyrics where sort of eye-opening, as if to say everyone had been brainwashed, but fred's went wrong, and he has realised what's happeing. There's a song about how things have changed (The Story) and that is one of my favourite songs on the album. Also I think this will end up being a very contraversial album, because it is so left-wing and you can really tell what fred feels about what he's singing.

This album does not compare to any other music, because it is very unique, mainly cause of wes's return to the band. The most impressive songs were 'The Truth' and 'The Story', The Truth being about how people pose and should wake up and accept how they are, and The Story is about how influencial idols are and how people want to be just like them. I truly love wes's guitar work, and sammys bass, in every song they fit each other like gloves, and suit each other really well. I didn't really hate anything about the album, except for 'The Priest' which I can see being disliked by religious bodies because it accuses priest's being child mosesters and that fred can corrupt the church with he's evil and imperfections. The song also goes against itself because in the lyric's he contemplates whether to send him to sunday school so the priests can f--k him. all in all I think I would buy another copy if mine was stolen or lost. Good work Limp, later days.