The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1) review by Limp Bizkit

• Released: May 3, 2005
  • Reviewer's score: 1 Junky
Limp Bizkit: The Unquestionable Truth (Part 1)

I'll be honest with everyone out there, my expectations were pretty low for this CD. By low I mean I was expecting something slightly less painful than burning the soles of my feet with red-hot fire pokers. Lets be honest about Limp Bizkit for a minute, I'm of that age that I was around 13 when Limp Bizkit released their most popular release "The Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavoured Water," and as a 13 year old male, I was their audience. Now at 13, I didn't really know a great deal about music, and having been brought up on a mixture of Classic, Deep Purple era, Rock And Death Row Records Hip Hop, this nu-metal was bound to appeal. The problem is that was 5 years ago, and I, as Limp Bizkit's once "loyal" fan, have moved on. All of the people who liked Limp Bizkit 5 years ago have, or should have, left nu-metal to the crows and got into something else, something Fred Durst simple has failed to do.

There are 7 songs here, but bands like Cult Of Luna prove a small number of songs doesn't mean a short album. This album is approx 36 minutes in length, Slayer prove that a short album can be classic, but quite frankly 5 minutes of this crap is too much. This is Fred Durst's attempt at a concept album is as much as all the songs have very similar titles. That's it, that's what Durst thinks a concept album is. "I see a priest molesting children, I see terrorists blowing up buildings, I see someone is rage killing Dimebag on stage." This is Durst being controversial in "The Priest" shit isn't it? The fact that Dimebag has been mentioned on this abysmal album is a f--king insult to the great man. The next song "The Key" is simply a bad Hip Hop record, the rest of the songs are too bad to describe. "You can laugh when I die" Durst raps... I'll be sure to Fred.

Yes ladies and gentlemen the ugliest man in shit music, not content with leaking footage of his undersized dick onto the net, has produced possibly the worse album I have ever heard. Fred Durst, 78, never really could rap anyway, but the shit he's put onto CD here makes his "3 Dollar Bill" shit seem less shit, that's how shit it is, very shit. I'm listening to this turd of a CD right now, and I'm contemplating eating my hand.