Hybrid Theory review by Linkin Park

• Released: Oct 24, 2000
Linkin Park: Hybrid Theory

The sound on this album is really, really good. I heard "In The End" and "One Step Closer" back in 2003 and they were the two songs that got me into Linkin Park. The guitars on this album are pretty good especially in songs like Points Of Authority, One Step Closer, Papercut and With You all have good guitars in them. The drums on this album are insanely good too in songs like Papercut, One Step Closer, Crawling and Pushing Me Away all have good drum beats. The bass is really good on this album on songs such as Runaway and Pushing Me Away. So I really like the way Linkin Park sound because I have never heard a band like them.

The lyrics are amazingly good. Mike and Chester will always be one of the one of the best duo in writing lyrics for a band. With Mikes rapping and Chester's singing/screaming its a really, really good mix and I really like it when Mike raps because his rap beats are actually pretty good unlike 50 Cent and shit like that.

This album cannot compare to any other albums because as I said Linkin Park have their own nu-metal sound which I think is pretty cool because they tried something different. I don't really have favourite songs on this album because they all kick ass. I love everything about it and hate nothing about it. If it were stolen/lost I would defenitely buy it again because it is a kick ass album. I would reccomend this album to any fan of Limp Bizkit and Korn and any nu-metal fans.

toolfan_121
    htf_lumpy must be a crackhead, like Tyrone Biggums. KoRn and Slipknot punk? Um... no.
    ken20008
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Slipknot=punk rock? Whoever said that must be a world class idiot!Korn punk rock? Even a 3 year old kid knows that its not. oh yes, shadowsofbodom, i bet you can even sing half as well as chester, so please shut the hell up. LP rocks! (GREEN DAY ROCKS!)
    ST. DIZZY!
    toomeyboy wrote: to htf_lumpy Dude, Slipknot and Korn are NOTHING like punk bands, not even close.
    Korn punk hahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha hahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha h ahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahah a Dats sum funny s**t and slipknot that dude who z dat is crazzy!
    shadowsofbodom
    KORN- child abuse metal SLIPKNOT- nu-metal with masks LINKIN PARK- gay metal with terrible singer
    dark_falco3000
    shadowsofbodom, I'm quite sure that chester can sing better than you. How many bands have you made that have become known worldwide? How many best selling albums have you released?