Hybrid Theory review by Linkin Park

• Released: Oct 24, 2000
Linkin Park: Hybrid Theory

Their debut album. I recently purchased this CD just anticipating it's release! Because the record was a sell-out where I live! What, I'm thinking what LP (Linkin Park) was trying to get a point about Christianity, and rest! The song, 'In The End', deals with religion and why do it if I'm gonna leave it? The song, 'Place For My Head' (One of My Favorites) dealed with the whole, 'rest' thing. But their interlude for Place For My Head, "Go Away" rocked! This is personally one of the best albums in the world! Rock with this rock/metal/hip-hop style CD. By the way, this introduced Linkin Park the band as one. As the most unique band ever. Due to their rock/hip-hop combo.

I give the lyrics a 9-Flat! They're placed nearly the best possible way ever. The lyrics/music transition was nearly the greatest I've heard ever, 8-Flat for them. The Singer and Emcee/Chestor Bennington and Mike Shinoda (Mike is also a Major Producer.) screamed and sang the best ever on this album this would receive my 10. So they all are going together as a 9! So if you don't like the band as much as I do the CD is still worth the lyrics or music whichever you're into more!

Best Linkin Park album ever! Place For My Head, In The End, Points of Authority, With You, Pushing Me Away, Runaway, and One Step Closer were the most impressive songs from the album. I loved it all didn't hate anything on it! I would prefer for myself to rebuy the album if it was stolen or lost.

dark_falco3000
    White And Nerdy wrote: Linkin Park are a very good band, This cd is amazing. Guitars are heavy. Bass isn't very noticeable. Drummer can hold a good beat... Would like to see a little more talent. It has some very awesome tracks like "Paper Cut, One Step Closer, Points of Authority etc" Very awesome CD.
    Yeah, I would like to see more talent as well... Brad's guitaring is incredibly easy and unoriginal. I mean, at least add a couple of pinch harmonics for crying out loud. Still, even with Brad's (lack of) guitar skills, Linkin Park is still in my top 6 bands, and this is my favourite album from them. Pretty good lyrics, awesome singing, rap's not really my style but I still like Mike's rapping, drums seem to be quite simple and I'm not really into the whole DJ thing but without Joe they just wouldn't be the same. As for Phoenix I can barely ever hear the bass so I dunno. Overall awesome album from an awesome band, aside from unoriginal guitars.