Hybrid Theory review by Linkin Park

• Released: Oct 24, 2000
Linkin Park: Hybrid Theory

Linkin Park's first album "Hybryd Theory" Made a great impact on me. So great that I in fact decided to write about it! LOL.The Music was very catchy with a spoon of RAP and a sprincle of Death Metal, and since I'm not really into rap, but really into Rock and stuff, it made me change my whole point of view. This album has an interesting story to it. One of the members' of the band grandmother died, so some screaming tracks like 'With You' and 'Crawling' are dedicated ho her. Hmm.

I liked the lyrics a big and fluffy lot, because they were professionally created by professionals. They were very clever to put the album together like Linkin Park did, even though they put it togrther seven years ago! I lurve the way Chester (lead singer) vocalizes, e.g. screams into the microphone.

I love the fact that you can relate to some of the songs, like about relationships, how you can learn from their mistakes, and how can tell that if this album was stolen from my CD wrack, I would find the theif, and beat the hell out of him if I found one scratch on my prescous CD. How's that for a wrap?

gareno
    01. Papercut - 9/10 02. One Step Closer - 8/10 03. With You - 8/10 04. Points Of Authority - 9/10 05. Crawling - 9/10 06. Runaway - 9/10 07. By Myself - 7/10 08. In The End - 10/10 09. Place For My Head - 9/10 10. Forgotten - 8/10 11. Cure For The Itch - 6/10 12. Pushing Me Away - 9/10
    wildchild6660
    Some idiot said korn and slipknot are punk? Looks like we have complete retards login on to UG these days. MORON!!!!!
    Smithsc
    Not only are there retards in UG, but there are retarded bands as well: Linkin Park