Meteora review by Linkin Park

• Released: Mar 25, 2003
Linkin Park: Meteora

Linkin Park is one of the best alternative bands there are today. They even manage to throw some rap in with it and mix the two together to make for some badass music. Meteora is definately the best album so far we have heard from them. I liked all the songs on the album. The only song I didn't really like was Session which is an instrumental song. Then again I hate music without lyrics. It just seems really boring to me. Great album otherwise.

The lyrics were great. The lead singer, Chester Bennington, has an amazing voice. I mean the guy stays in pitch when he screams. This band sounded great live. I couldnt tell the difference between live and album at first I thought they were lip syncing. I think I spelled that right. Mike Shinoda brings up some rap vocals too. I hate rap but this guy can really mix it up with rock. Plus he plays guitar in the song Faint and Somewhere I Belong so he's number 1 in my book.

This album definately blew Hybrid Theory out of the water and Hybrid Theory kicked ass. The songs rocked and rapped alittle bit. I would defintely go back and buy it again if it were stolen. Go buy it. Do not make copies of it or download the songs.