Meteora review by Linkin Park

• Released: Mar 25, 2003
Linkin Park: Meteora

This album is amazing and probably the best Linkin Park album out there. The best part of this album is definetly how Chester and Mike sing together in the songs, like Hit The Floor and Lying From You for example. The songs have far exceeded my expectations because every song on Meteora is full of energy. The way that Mike and Chester sing together really makes this album sound great. With that combination, Linkin Park sounds incredibly good!

Lyrics were also pretty good. There was no pointless swearing in this album which is a good thing. The lyrics fit the songs well but at some points they don't make sense to me. In my opinion the song with the best lyrics is definetly Lying From You. Lying From You is an amazing song with really good lyrics that fit the song well. Overall the lyrics were pretty good but a little weird in some songs.

Overall, meteora has far exceeded my expectations. I think Meteora is probably the best album that Linkin Park has ever made. The only thing that I wasn't so crazy about was the song called Session. It was just an insrumental that I don't really pay attention to. The most amazing songs off of Meteora are Don't Stay, Faint, Figure.09, Lying From You, Numb, and Breaking The Habit, so pretty much the whole album. Everything about this album was great and I have nothing bad to say about it. There is no way I would buy something else if this CD was lost or stolen. I would be looking for it like crazy. So should you buy it? Of course you should!

Shabalaba
    I think UG should just delete reviews which are just bashing the band, giving 2 across the board with very lame reasons, just to lower the overall mark. I wouldn't care about the 2 across the board but when they put things such as "but it's extremely simple and the bass just sucks", they had the same style in the previous album, they are not going to go to thrash metal for idiots such as yourself. A review like dark_falco3000s seems fair, he doesn't give all 10s or a totally low mark, he talks why he gave it the mark like a adult and it is a better review and sways your vote more towards his opinion. Complicated=/=Good song
    aenimafist
    How is this album getting the same overall rating as Minutes to Midnight? This is waaaaay better...but Linkin Park still suck.