Minutes to Midnight review by Linkin Park

• Released: May 11, 2007
Linkin Park: Minutes to Midnight

This album gives the impression of good recording and putting everything available to good use. The music is great. It is definetly therr best album so far. It's kind of hard to tell really what genre the music is due to it mix of alternative rock and rap. But the way they mix rock and rap is amazing! No other band can do it better!

The songs were all good but my personal favorites are Given Up, Leave Out All The Rest, Bleed It Out, Shadow Of The Day, and What I've Done. The lyrics go realy well with the songs. Linkin Park's lead singer is acually a good singer and can sing his songs really well, unlike some other singers in bands.

You can't really compare Linkin Park with any other band due to it's uniqueness in being a mix. The most impressive songs from the album are Leave out all the rest and bleed it out. Later on the album the songs start to get a bit boring with the songs that don't really have much of a beat. I didn't like the fact that there was more cusing in the songs but I really didn't mind it much when you get the edited version. Definetly a album to buy.

minusxero
    happytreemax wrote: the "reindeer bells" were actually phoenix's car keys
    Brad's keys... if you're gonna go into useless trivia, at least get it right. As to the album, I find it laughable that so many people were talking shit about Meteora, saying, "This is like Hybrid Theory part 2," and then MTM comes out and everyone is disappointed that they changed their sound. You asked for it, you got it. I hated Meteora with a passion, so I'm really happy they tried something different. I like this album a lot. A big collection of varied songs. Oh, and for those of you who think that Mike's track sucked (In Between, and all you LP fans, don't deny it, the track is pretty dull) check out the b-side 'No Roads Left.' Should have been on the album, and definitely infinitely more amazing.