Minutes to Midnight review by Linkin Park

• Released: May 11, 2007
Linkin Park: Minutes to Midnight

My impression of the band is that the sound is rocking and it also has a little bit rap in it which makes it perfect for the not so kene on heavy metal. I don't believe that there's a story attached to this album, I just believe that the songs are wrote randomly from mind. They used two different styles of music here which was rap and alternative rock. The sound overall is quality!

The lyrics on this are very well constructed. "Given Up" has amazing lyrics with an 18 second vocal strecth. The lyrics are also very well constructed around the music which gets you in the mood to rock out. The singer Chester Bennington has a unique talent to blow you minds as I mentioned he screams for a whole 18 seconds.

I think that Linkin Park have a unique relation with Limp Bizkit as they both include rap and rock. The most impressive songs on the album are: Given Up Bleed It Out, Shadow Of The Day, What I've Done and No More Sorrow. I'll leave the rest up to you! I just love the way that "Given Up" is put together as so are many others. If this album was stolen or lost I would definately buy it again.