Minutes to Midnight review by Linkin Park

• Released: May 11, 2007
Linkin Park: Minutes to Midnight

Minutes to midnight rules! I have the songs off of it always stuck in my head. I really like how Linkin Park combined rap and rock together in this album like the song Bleed It Out for example. Minutes To Midnight showed a very good example of awesome Nu metal music. The creation of this album was very well done and I would really recommend for anyone to hear this CD!

The lyrics of this album were explicit but very good. On the CD cover it said that the lyrics were explicit but in my opinion I don't think that they are the most explicit of all lyrics. I am very amazed by Linkin Park's lyrics because they fit the songs well and are done so well. My conclusion is that the lyrics of Minutes To Midnight were written with a lot of skill but at some points they are a little unfit.

In my opinion, I think that this album is the most unique album that Linkin park has created. The songs from this album that I find most impressive are Shadow of The Day, What I've Done, and No More Sorrow. I have nothing bad to say about Minutes To Midnight, I loved every bit of it. If it was stolen or lost then I would definetely buy it again. Way to go Linkin Park for making such a great album.

HxG
    With their first CD's 'Linkin Park' created a nice crossover sound. But the new album is far away from this sound. It's not bad...however i can't see and hear any 'Linkin Park' in this release. Well there was funny point in a interview. A LP member said something like: "The new album is far away from being Pop. This is metal!" Guys...can hear any metal?
    A-440
    Okay, so i am EXTREMELY biased towards their side because hybrid theory the first album i ever bought and they introduced me to the rock genre and i've been a fan for a while yatta yatta yatta. this however, was a terribly disappointing album, especially considering how they put "so much time into it"...as a debut on a small label from an up and coming band this was a great album, but for being their third major album i expected more. the only good thing to come of this was what i've done (kindof) and qwerty (sortof) which wasn't even IN the actual album. next time they take a five year vacation, i expect a masterpiece, not...this.