Minutes to Midnight review by Linkin Park

• Released: May 11, 2007
Linkin Park: Minutes to Midnight

I have always like Linkin Park and in this album some great songs were written which is so touching. This album as compare to previous other albums has a softer side. The songs describes both vulnerability and strong will. The style in the music is hard rock and some were with cool acoustic effects.

Lyrics are so touching and meaningful & actually falls in reality of some of many people out living in the world. The lyrics fits really great with the music, the drums are so cool to hear. Chester is a powerful singer and watch out his softer side will surprise you. He is very skillful.

Linkin Park is unique at itself, as their music the guitar and the drums sort of creates a hard rock punch in you chest, the lyrics that inspires in good & hard times, the cool inspiring raps. I love almost every bits and pieces they've put together, they are incredibly talented, as per my concern there's nothing to hate and the song of this alums are top of my play list. No matter how old I get they'll always be a great master piece.

m4ss3 m/
    Love this album. The Thousand Suns wasn't honestly very interesting but Living Things is pretty cool so they are definitely going in the right direction again.
    drpdrp97
    In Pieces "nothing extraordinary", despite Brad's only true solo to date?