Reanimation review by Linkin Park

• Released: Jul 30, 2002
  • Reviewer's score: 2 Junky
Linkin Park: Reanimation

This is the most ugliest sounding cd ive ever heard. They have ruined all but 2 awsome songs! All it is is stupid rap the saounds horrible! It was a complete waste of my precoius money to buy this. The only reason i bought it was because it looked cool and it had all of the tracks that hybrid theory had plus more! bad idea. With you and pushing me away remixes were the only good tracks.

The lyricks were altered from there orginal very slightly. in the ends corny remix has scared me forever! By myself(which is my favorite linkin park song) sounds moe like my sister playing my guitar! It was so digitally re edited that it made chester look like a complete fool! Some of there best songs the screwed up! Crawling would have been ok if it wasent for the 1 minute and 45 second intro, and they should have said the chorus!

i deeply dislike this cd. It was okay for the first week, then it was all crap. Compared to cd's like Billy Talent and Three Days grace, this CD looks like a pice of --it lieing on the ground! I advise you not to buy this cd! Or heck. Just throw out the cd and keep the case for the drawings!the drawings were way better than the cd itself!