Collision Course review by Linkin Park & Jay-Z

• Released: Nov 30, 2004
Linkin Park & Jay-Z: Collision Course

I've always been a fan of Linkin Park. Soundwise they've always managed to have their own sound. No matter if you like or hate them that's something they've always managed to have. I am not a big rap fan but I did enjoy Jay-Z's unplugged album. So when I heard about Collision Course it was a no brainer to buy. Soundwise though this album is a better and shorter version of reanimation. some tracks where completely remixed "Encore/Numb" and sometracks where left alone "99 problems/Osc/Poa/". But it still sounds like Linkin Park.

Lryically I think Jay Z is one of the best rappers out there. Lryically Linkin Park has some good stuff so together the skills shine. Vocally it's scary at some point how well this thrio mixes. the only problem I had with it was that some songs where just to short lryically.

Overall I'd say this is the best and smartest released album of this year take the two biggest titans of there genre and put'em on one CD. But this isnt just a money maker. It's just a Cd that let's you know that LPJZ is another truely amazing thing. there are some downsides like not alot of tracks but hey it's a solid release and it's 10 timest better then reanimation.