Collision Course review by Linkin Park & Jay-Z

• Released: Nov 30, 2004
Linkin Park & Jay-Z: Collision Course

This cd is freaking amazing. Who knew Linkin Park and Jay-Z would sound so godly together? The best part to me is the guitar/bass riffs during Jay-Z's rap parts. Jay-Z was one of the few rappers I actually liked and I always said to myself "man this guy would be better with guitars and crap" and my wish has now come true. You can even hear Phoenix (LP bassist) Bustin out some licks during Jay-Z's rap songs. It's a grand album.

The way that they blended the lyrics together was amazing. I really did enjoy the lyrics of this album. The only downside would have to be mike singing Jay-Z's lyrics on 99 Problems on the dvd. I mean, mike is an ok rapper, but Jay-Z sounds so much better. Also, Chester experiences with more styles than just screaming. I can only give this a 4 because Mike's vocals just kill me.

This album rises above all of Linkin Park's albums in terms of innovation. I can't really say anything about Jay-Z though because I haven't heard all of his albums. I can definately say that this album might be the best work I've heard from both artists. I love each and every song, but they could've added more than just 6. Still, this album will be heard frequently from my headphones. The best song would have to be Points Of Authority/99 Problems/One Step Closer on the cd because mike's rapping skills on the dvd can't measure up to Jay-Z. if this was ever stolen or lost, I would the person down and poop on their face, then get a new copy.