Collision Course review by Linkin Park & Jay-Z

• Released: Nov 30, 2004
  • Reviewer's score: 4 Poor
Linkin Park & Jay-Z: Collision Course

I never really was a big fan of Linkin Park, but time to time liked to listen to them. Overall I think the instramental sound was okay, little weak, but thats not my style of music anyways a 3 for effort.

Lyrics? Sucked ass. I watched Linkin Park and Jay-Z sing there new album on tv and I asked my self, "what the f--k?" First you got to ask yourself, "Linkin Park, doing so good with there alternate wannabe metal msuic" and then they added Jay-Z, a well known rap artist, and think about how Linkin Park some how got onto the "metal" list at best buy, and how they made an album with Jay-Z, wtf? This album didn't have any real meaning to it, like bands such as Lamb Of God and Led Zeppelin.

My overall impression lets play frezby with the disc. It sucked, a seel out wannabe metal band with a rap artist? Who's going to buy that crap let alone listen to it for 5 minutes? To be honest, I didn't listen to it long enough to give an accurate reveiw, but I listened to enough to know it sucked. If I owned this album, and it got stolen, I'd feel sorry for ruining the guys high hopes of somthing good, and go out and buy (Pink Floyd) The Wall.