Collision Course review by Linkin Park & Jay-Z

• Released: Nov 30, 2004
Linkin Park & Jay-Z: Collision Course

This is definately one of the best albums out there. New mixes and new twists to old songs might change some of Linkin Park fans minds about buying the album but trust me when I say it's worth it. In the album itself they input the making-of. It's pretty cool. The style they use in this latest edition to the Linkin Park album colection is pretty much the same style they've used in older c. d's but with the new added twist of Jay-Z. They also mix Jay-Z's music with Linkin Parks music. So, if Linkin Park is singing, let's say 'Numb', they'd be singing with the same lyrics except with the music of Jay-Z's song 'Encore'.

The lyrics in here are the same old songs in Hybrid Theory and Meteora. Jay-Z's songs are also the same old same. Nothing new when it comes to lyrics. The compliance of the lyrics with the music is done increadibly well. It brings a whole new taste of rock meeting hip-hop. Definately in singing wise, awesome.

This album does not compare to any other album that Linin Park has set out to market. The most impressive song from the album has to be Numb/Encore. I love pretty much everything this album has to offer. If my Linkin Park vs. Jay-Z disc were stolen or lost I'd definately buy it again. That's how good it is.