Collision Course [DVD] review by Linkin Park & Jay-Z

• Released: Nov 30, 2004
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Linkin Park & Jay-Z: Collision Course [DVD]

Well on the Enhanced Portion of the CD you can watch the Live Performance of Numb/Encore whether or not the DVD came with your CD or not. The DVD and the CD together is only $1.00 more. The whole thing was awesome! Linkin Park were having fun and I laughed a lot! But the DVD was great! The music style overall for the whole thing was alternative/rock/metal/hip-hop/rap. Plus I think you all should get this CD/DVD combo whether you have the CD already or not.

Content — 10
The DVD had the whole CD live. A live Concert DVD, I'm very satisfied with this DVD. The extra's on this DVD are: MTV Ultimate Mash-ups, photos, and Numb/Encore video. Plus on the Mash-Ups is It's Going Down! EP Hybrid Theory.

Production Quality — 10
It's recorded scratched around with (I mean like played with) from the DVD on the CD so like you hear a lot of stuff that was being sang/said during the concert. I love on the CD, "Heck, you go to Starbucks, I ordered a frappichino where's my f--king frappichino." I got a kick out of that. It's right before the first song! Laugh at it!

Well, it summed up Meteora, Hybrid Theory, Live In Texas, and Blueprint. Kind of a bribe to make you want the rest of the albums. The most impressive thing on the DVD was when they brought Jay-Z out onto the Stage! I loved the Dirt/Lying one and the Points/99/One. I don't like the Papercut one the most though. Yea I'd buy it again!

Shredder Guitar
    yeah i heard about this and i was like "what in the hell?! linkin park with... jay z - of all people."
    qwerty_555
    Did anyone notice that there was a bit of tension in the studio? It was as if LP felt intimidated... Not that they should.
    iheartgruffruff
    jon666arrg wrote: bobthesgman wrote: You are a moron. Jay Z is an extremely talented lyricist(especially for a rapper).
    So your saying rappers are idiots? +1 and sorry i do not in any way see how Jay Z is an extremely talented lyricist.
    jon666arrg
    bobthesgman wrote: Linkin Park= bad Jay-Z=worst Linkin Park+Jay-Z= CRAP
    timbojones
    bobthesgman wrote: Linkin Park= bad Jay-Z=worst Linkin Park+Jay-Z= CRAP
    I concur
    fretstar
    linkin par sucks when chester is screaming on every single track.hearing jay and mike rap over the beats is good but new material would have been great
    masterohumans
    i liked it but it could never really work since mike already raps and they did not write new songs
    Anarion614
    i listened to this cd, most of the time it sounded like a bad c&p, as if they didnt work together at all. Numb was good though
    superdan3331
    LINKIN PARK ROCKSSSS JAY-Z ehhhh not biggie i think they ruined a few songss nd i listen to the songs nd dont expect the rapp sumtimes
    Indie Purist
    Jay Z has a SERIOUS ego problem. He thinks he's God or something. And nu-metal isn't so great in the first place.
    IC300_Toxicity
    Kurtsmyhero06 : i really seriously hate this they are ruining their songs it should be more rock put in to it not rap the remixes just completely suck
    yeah dude this sucked for me honestly
    SLD.Potato
    I read a review on AMG saying that the best part of the album is how Linkin Park behaves on the DVD.
    Kurtsmyhero06
    Jondy
    It could have been good if they'd of just wrote new songs together, imo they're just screwing up linkin parks songs. I don't really care for remixes in general though, because I always think it's worse than the original and cheapens it. Every heard metallica tribute band? ...yeah.
    HeavyDT
    yeah its sad really most people say they dont like jay z when they are close minded and dont even listen to rap or hiphop at all how would you even know its this kind of thinking racially divides the music world i mean at least just say you dont like rap because calling Jay Z trash makes you look like an idiot because hes one of the best if not the best. It shows your ignorance