Collision Course [DVD] Review

artist: Linkin Park & Jay-Z date: 01/25/2007 category: compact discs
Linkin Park & Jay-Z: Collision Course [DVD]
Release Date: November 30, 2004
Product Description Mash-Ups brings together artists from different genres to seamlessly blend their songs, creating an exciting and unique musical experience. Offered in both CD-sized Digipak and Amaray package, it features a CD with versions of existing Linkin Park and Jay-Z tracks mixed together in the studio; and a DVD featuring two versions of them performing these Mash-Up tracks for MTV.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 10
 7.5
 4.9
review (1) 26 comments vote for this album:
Collision Course [DVD] Reviewed by: guitarist13579, on january 25, 2007

Sound: Well on the Enhanced Portion of the CD you can watch the Live Performance of Numb/Encore whether or not the DVD came with your CD or not. The DVD and the CD together is only $1.00 more. The whole thing was awesome! Linkin Park were having fun and I laughed a lot! But the DVD was great! The music style overall for the whole thing was alternative/rock/metal/hip-hop/rap. Plus I think you all should get this CD/DVD combo whether you have the CD already or not. // 10

Overall Impression: Well, it summed up Meteora, Hybrid Theory, Live In Texas, and Blueprint. Kind of a bribe to make you want the rest of the albums. The most impressive thing on the DVD was when they brought Jay-Z out onto the Stage! I loved the Dirt/Lying one and the Points/99/One. I don't like the Papercut one the most though. Yea I'd buy it again! // 10

Comments