Liberation Transmission review by Lostprophets

• Released: Jun 27, 2006
Lostprophets: Liberation Transmission

This album is extremely good. Out of all of thier albums I would have to put this 1 second, just becuase Start Something was the greatest album ever produced. Lead Singer Ian Watkin's voice has improved from previos albums. The 1st song on the album, Everyday Combat, resembles the Fake Sound of Progress, and Start Something with its heavy sound and screaming (don't know how else to say it) All of the other songs on the album are all kind of from a new direction. I've heard people complaining that this album was pop, However I beg differ. This is simply just a lighter side of them that we havn't seen yet. And even though the album is a little softer it still kicks ass with its catchy lyrics, awsome beats, great guitar riffs, and that unique lostprophets style.

The lyrics on this album are very good. For one they are catchy, which is great when u want to sing along with them. Also, Ian's skillz at singing have definately improved. The only thing I do wish they had more of was the screaming like in We Still Kill the Old Way, Start Something, Shinobi Vs. Dragon Ninja, and We Still Kill the Old Way. But even though they lack this, they are still good.

This album is like no other. I think that the Lostprophets have kind of created a genre of thier own, that no 1 else can really match, unless you were to copy them. If you wanted to put them in a genre (which I don't approve of) the closest thing would probably be Nu-Metal. The most impressive songs on this album, I really enjoy all of them. Rooftops was the 1st song I heard and I thought it was great, right up thier from Last Summer (thier greatest song) So basically all of the songs are good. What I love about this is album is how unique it is! People are saying that it is pop, but how can that be so? No one else sounds like them. They are not pop BS. What do I hate about this album, nothing, the only disappointment was that it wasn't as good as Start Something, but thats pretty unfair becuase of how amazing Start Something was. If this album was stolen/lost I would buy it again.