Liberation Transmission review by Lostprophets

• Released: Jun 27, 2006
Lostprophets: Liberation Transmission

The Welsh band's new album Liberation Transmission, is Lostprophets 3rd album and in my opinion, their best one yet. On the cover of the album, the Latin pharse "nobis pro lemma vobis", translate into "For Us, For Them, For You" which was a lyric taken from the song "Burn Burn" from their last album. "Everyday Combat," has a bit of more aggresive style. "4'am Forever" is an extremely emotional song where "Always All Ways," is more happy. The rest of the songs has a great rockstyle in a "Lostprophets" way.

In this album, the last track "Always All ways," is one of the best song to represent the singing and lyircs of this song. The classic rock tune complies perfectly with the lyircs. The singer is a skilled singer and can sing calmly, but also rocksih. Once again in my opinion, the songs has compliance to the music that they play. One thing that I like about this album is that the singing voice is extremely clear, and people who wants to make insulting interpretations of them can't because their too good.

Overall, this album is packed with different singing from screaming, soft, and rock. Has some crazy guitar solos and the album is a genre between rock and hardcore. I love how there's different varieties of genres and the emotion that gets put into the songs. I disilke nothing. If it were lost, I would buy it again right away. If someone stole it, I would spazz as hell at him kick his nuts. In my opinion, they don't compare to other bands because they have a very unique style.