Start Something review by Lostprophets

• Released: Feb 3, 2004
Lostprophets: Start Something

I really don't know how to start with this one. I bought the Yellowcard and LostProphets CDs both in the same night, and I didn't really listen to LostProphets at first... I only listened to Last Train home. When I actually decided to give them a try... I was instantly addicted. I can't take them out of my CD player. The sound of this band is just amazing... their guitar riffs are sometimes simple, sometimes complex, but always good.

The lyrics for Start Something were really good as well. I like the kind of music that these guys do, this is something that I want to do one day... I don't know, but the lyrics are frickin' awesome! Ian Watkins has an undescribably awsome voice that went great with the type of music he wrote. ROCK ON!

The only albums that I think really can compare with Start Something are Page Avenue by Story Of The Year and Ocean Avenue by Yellowcard. It's a favorable triangle of music. I highly recommend buying Start Something, it's well worth the money. And if you like Lost Prophets, you should try out Yellowcard and Story Of The Year, you never know if you'll like them.