Far Q review by Lower Than Atlantis

• Released: Jan 1, 2010
Lower Than Atlantis: Far Q

The new kids on the UK punk/hardcore music scene, Lower Than Atlantis are standing out among the genre with some powerful, grunge like music. And with their debut, "Far-Q" they prove their headed for the top! Following on from the in-your-face EP "Bretton", LTA's debut is quite stunning! With many personal and quite brutally honest songs such as "B.O.R.E.D" or "I'm Not Bulimic", from the get go you know this is gonna be a ripper of an album!

"Every band I've ever loved have broken up, and every girl I was thinking of never gave a f--k!" with lyrics like this you know LTA wear quite a bit on their sleeves, but that is a necessity these days in the music bis. Especially in punk rock. Singer.rhythm-guitarist Mike Deuce, has quite a raw and rough voice wether he sings or screams, but still it's quite appealing after a while.

Standout tracks: B.O.R.E.D. I'm Not Bulimic. Taping Songs Off The Radio. Extra! Extra! Read All About it. In fact all 12 songs on offer are really good! But I find it difficult to tell what bands to compare LTA to, so you must listen to understand, you must hear this to be enlightened.