Commitment review by Lucky Boys Confusion

• Released: Oct 21, 2003
Lucky Boys Confusion: Commitment

Lucky Boys Confusion did a great job mixing up the tempoes of the tracks on this CD. They used many different voices which added a special touch to it that other bands cant get with one lead singer. The guitars make the CD with their great ability to take two guitars and make them sound as one. The sound leaves you wanting more after you finish listening through the CD.

The lyrics are extremely impressive and they have very important messages hidden among them. The singers used on this CD have very good voices and they can do things with more than one singer that other bands cannot. If a young singer was looking for a great singer to model after I think that any of the singers on this CD would be a great choice. The lyrics go very well with the tempo of the music and have many different styles.

This is definately the most impressive CD I have ever bought. Some of the great songs are "Hey Driver", "Atari", "Commitment" and "Ordinary". There are many more good songs on this CD, but the above songs are my favorite ones. I absulutely love the lyrics on this CD, they can mean many things to each individual person that listens to it. The lyrics are also very catchy. Honestly I really dont have anything i hate about this CD. If this CD was lost I would definately go buy it again and copy the tracks to my computer. This CD was definately worth the fifteen dollars or whatever I spent for it. I would reccomend this CD to anyone that likes a good mix of punk rock and rock.