Lick Library: Learn To Play Lynyrd Skynyrd [DVD] Review

artist: Lynyrd Skynyrd date: 04/24/2008 category: compact discs
Lynyrd Skynyrd: Lick Library: Learn To Play Lynyrd Skynyrd [DVD]
Release Date: 2007
Learn five of the great guitar chopping Lynyrd Skynyrd tracks note for note with Danny Gill! This superb DVD will teach you five classic tracks, including one of the greatest rock anthems ever, from these Southern rockers, featuring the original three guitar line-up.
 Content: 9
 Production Quality: 9
 8.4
 7.8
review (1) user comments vote for this album:
Lick Library: Learn To Play Lynyrd Skynyrd [DVD] Reviewed by: JI-HALL, on april 24, 2008

Sound: Well there is not much to say but the DVD is brilliant, it has all of your favourite Lynyrd Skynyrd songs and he also shows you him doing what he has just taught you. This DVD is a perfect one for if you want to learn some Lynyrd skynyrd songs, the teacher is Danny Gill, who is brilliant because he shows you exactly what to do and explains it perfectly. The songs you can learn are Free Bird, Sweet Home Alabama, Simple Man, Tuesday Gone and Gimme Three Steps, I would just like to point out that he only gives you half of the free bird solo because it is mostly the same and they could not have fit it on the DVD. // 9

Overall Impression: It does not really compare with other Lynyrd Skynyrd guitar learning DVD's because this one is brilliant, the most impressive thing on this DVD is that he explains it brilliantly so you will defiantly understand. If this DVD was stolen from me I would defiantly get the same one as quickly as I can because it is one of my best Lynyrd Skynyrd guitar learning DVD's I have. // 9

Comments