Nuthin' Fancy review by Lynyrd Skynyrd

• Released: Jan 1, 1975
Lynyrd Skynyrd: Nuthin' Fancy

The classic southern rock sound again with super songs that we all love, The guitar solos fit excellently in all of the songs, and you will never get sick of it, They make fantastic use of ronnie's singing on this great CD, you have got a lot of songs from rock to country, this CD is typical Lynyrd Skynyrd fan's dream, and you couldn't ask for much more (except for more songs).

Terrific lyrics From ronnie van zant as allways, although it has'nt got some of there most famous songs it is still a great album, in every song they make there is a meaning to it like he got beaten up or a story of a guitar player, But overall the lyrics fit with the music, and are thought out very well to give you a picture of what there lives are like.

I can't really compare this album to others they've made, but it is not there best. I was very impressed with "Railroad Song" and "Whiskey Rock-A-Roller". "On The Hunt" has a catchy riff to it in my opinion, and you'll be singing it all day. One bad thing about this CD is that it's very short, with only 8 tracks (very sad). If this CD was stolen from me I would might get it but I might have to have a think because it only has 8 songs it.