One More From The Road review by Lynyrd Skynyrd

• Released: Sep 11, 2001
Lynyrd Skynyrd: One More From The Road

The band's great sound from the guitar solo's by the three greatest guitar player's to the vocals of ronnie van zant, this awesome CD is a true Skynyrd fan's dream. It has all of there greatest songs in a two CD set (if you have the dulxe) that they have ever made, It is all live and I have the deluxe version which has a few extra songs on it, it is aslo said to be one of the best live albums of all time.

The vocals of ronnie van zant are just fantastic, he touch's your heart in simple man and a few other's but then he makes you feel joy full in T For Texas and more. Most of the songs have a story in them like "Gimmie Three Steps" it is about Ronnie dancing with a girl who asks him too but her boyfriend catch's them dancing together and he say's "Gimmie three steps to the door".

This album does not really compare to any other's and is one of the greatest album that lynyrd skynyrd ever made, for me the most impressive songs in the album are Simple Man (touch's your heart) and Free Bird (the severn minute solo). If this album was stolen from me I would no doubt buy the same one as soon as I can because this is a awesome album that Lynyrd Skynyrd made.