Hell On Earth IV [DVD] review by Manowar

• Released: Sep 13, 2005
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Manowar: Hell On Earth IV [DVD]

Hell on Earth 4 combo of live footage, TV interviews, TV shows and interviews with fans. It might be a bit un-easy telling your girlfriend why you bought a DVD with undressed woman on it's cover, but the DVD makes up for that uncomfort. Manowar is a kick ass '80s metal band, who have never moved on from the '80s. This DVD was shot mainly during their European part of their Warriors Of The World tour.

Content — 10
It features so much stuf man, wow. It has much live stuff, 2 music video's, interviews with fans, people who work for the band, the band. To describe a setlist would be impossible, because there are also short edits, which are just under another name on the cover. There is stuff from Hail To England, Kings Of Metal, whatnot? It has a audio CD, with a unreleased, taken from the forthcoming album, King Of Kings. There are also all episodes of 'Alles Pocher', where 'Olli meets Manowar'. Where the guys learn him how to be a metal warlord.

Production Quality — 10
Outstanding quality. Great menus, animations. They do have a trendy way of letting you know what's up next, a bit ball of fire.

This is the best music DVD I own. The footage is kick ass, the band kick ass, altough I do have to fear for my life in the forum here now, it just shows how Manowar expirienced their tour. I love American Triology, which was shot at the Elvis memorial somewhere in 2002. If it were stolen, let me put it this way, I hope they have DVD in prison then.