Guns, God And Government - Live In L.A. [DVD] review by Marilyn Manson

• Released: Nov 17, 2009
  • Content: 10
  • Production Quality: 10
Marilyn Manson: Guns, God And Government - Live In L.A. [DVD]

The sound is great. Its' loud, has a good balance of bass and treble, the mic sounds good, everything sounds good. One thing I love about the sound on this DVD is that you can actually hear the bass unlike most other live concert dvd's. One reason I love that is because twiggy is no doubt my favorite bassist of all time. He kicks ass haha. The only thing that affects the sound is that it's dubbed.

Content — 10
This Blu-ray is AMAZING. It's my favorite DVD that I own. It sounds awesome and has great HD footage of the show. My favorite songs on the DVD are "The Reflecting God", "The Nobodies", "Cruci-fiction In Space", "Sweet Dreams", "The Love Song", "Antichrist Superstar", "Astonishing Panorama of The Endtimes"(my favorite from the show), and "Lunchbox. This DVD also feature the special film "The Death Parade". It's a short film about the band's trip around the world on the Guns, God, and Government tour. I highly reccomend this to any Manson fan out there.

Production Quality — 10
The production is great. It looks a ton better than the original GGG Tour DVD because its all filmed from just one show. The video quality is amazing. It looks best on a big hd tv. I also like the menus for the dvd. It has a nice balance of colors and the background video of "The Love Song" adds to it.

This DVD doesn't compare to others I've seen in the past. It is AMAZING. I love the whole entire thing. Every single song is great and I can't stop watching it. It is f--king awesome. I'm glad I spent the extra money on this blu-ray. If it were stolen or lost, I would DEFINATELY buy this again.