Lest We Forget: The Best Of review by Marilyn Manson

• Released: Sep 28, 2004
Marilyn Manson: Lest We Forget: The Best Of

This CD is a pretty good anthology of Manson's songs. Some songs that I would have liked to hear include Irresponsible Hate Anthem and Great Big White World, but it's not a bad assortment. None of the songs on the album are bad, but some are not as good as others. There is a Depeche Mod cover on the CD that is awesome, Personal Jesus. Tainted Love and Long Hard Road Out Of Hell are awesome songs too, theyre unreleased. If you're just curious about Manson's sound you should get it because it does appeal to a lot of people. Before Manson I listened to all Nirvana and AC/DC, and now Marilyn Manson is my favorite band. So if you're just curious buy it, it's well worth it.

Manson's lyrics are hands down awesome, and the music goes well with it. Marilyn Manson is a great singer with awesome talent.

It's a greatest hits, so it's somewhat like all his other records except for you will like all of the songs, instead of just a few of them (for just beginner listeners). The guitar for this album is great too, I learned a lot of songs off of it. If it were lost or stolen, I would buy it again. My copy already has a scratch on The Fight Song, but I already have it on MP3 so it's ok. Go out and get it now.

mmanson
    i dont think some songs belonged like songs off of golden age -mobscene and this is the new sh*t off of gaog which are ok the first time you listen to em but the you get tired of em half way through the song but when manson says "You got the you know who.." that gets you back into it but you get tired of hearing that too. and its missing songs like antichrist superstar
    swave75
    My Mom loves his version of "Personal Jesus" which is why I gave it a 10!