Songs About Jane review by Maroon 5

• Released: Jun 25, 2002
  • Reviewer's score: 3.3 Poor
Maroon 5: Songs About Jane

The sound of it was average and boring. This band became very overated and I think this band sucks buffalo balls. Songs like "She Will Be Loved" and "This Love" makes want to put my head in the oven. That is the last time I am opening up mind. It might be very sucsessful but it sure does suck.

There are so much boring ballads that made me want to vomit. The songs are soft and dull. The singer always sounds like he is crying and the music is very dull and when you put it together than you got a huge pile of crap.

[NIN]_ROCK!
    I hate how dull it is and I dont know why I bought it in the first place. Be wise and dont waste your money. Buy Screaming For Vengence by Judas Priest beacuse metal kicks pop's ass. ...man,what's that comparison for?? It's just pointless,Judas Priest has nothing to do with Maroon 5,they're both great bands but they're from different worlds....I think that Songs About Jane is one of the best albums released "lately",Adam has a beautiful voice and their ballads are honest and touching,I'm really looking for their new album.The best songs on this one are "Tangled","Must Get Out","Shiver","Sweetest Goodbye","She Will Be Loved" and "Through With You",IMO.
    Acoustisoul
    I think that maroon 5 is alright, the singer sounds kinda girly, but he has a lot more talent than some people I know. "she will be loved" is probably the best put-together song on the Album, but in my opinion the Acoustic version is better than the album version. They were overplayed when the album came out, Are they ever going to release another one?
    Pundog
    I agree with the first 2 reviews, they are great musically but they need to change up the lyrics. Lavine has a great voice, it's like a good version of James Blunt. So far they're an allright band but with their next release they could be great.
    Metal_Rich
    I laughed hard at the last review. A metal head who cannot listen to rock but buys an album expecting his mind to just open up. I love metal but I believe this album is brilliant, and they are one of the most talented bands to hit the pop charts of today.