Gates Of Metal Fried Chicken Of Death review by Massacration

Massacration: Gates Of Metal Fried Chicken Of Death

Massacration is a joke with every heavy metal band. At least they were until they had recorded this disc. Gates Of Metal The Fried Chicken Of Death, at least for me was way strange. I know it is a joke, the vocalist Detonator don't even speak english right, but I cant avoid trippin' in their sound when I am listenin' to that s--t. It is incredible. They have a classical heavy metal style such as Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, etc. The first single "Metal Massacre Attack" is a nice piece of work, even without a proper chorus. Their atual single "Metal Is The Law" is great and hited #1 at brazilian' MTV daily top 10, what is pretty amazing 'cause in Brazil rock is dead, buried and rotten. Every fan of metal have to listen to their album, if you cant just buy it, then download it, pull your strings anyway. Truly amazing!

For North American people the lyrics can sound just boring, 'cause Detonator sing the Brazilian's "embromation" in almost every song, because it's like a joke. Anyway sometimes it just get boring try to understand what he is singing. But he is hand full singer.

It is really cool. But if you want some serious heavy metal stuff then you'd rather listen to Angra Or Shaman, their (Massacration) greatest influences. If have some time give some atention to Massacration and you won't be sorry.

ghavelus
    man massacration is a good band they play very well except for the voice and they need more solos but it is good still and they are brazillian have you ever heard an spanish speak in english? they are more confusing than a brazilian. if youwant to laugh a little bit i suggest you to listen this album for example: "feel the fire of barbecue" is a good song if you are doing a barbecue or in a picnic. and if you want to feel proud of being a metalhead(in a funny way) listen "metal is the law" and if you want to prepare a fried chicken listen the intro of the album
    Pedriw
    Brazilians dont Speak Spanish, We Speak Portuguese, and there are so many brazilians bands that sing own musics in English xD And Massacration RULEZ xD