Decomposer review by Matches

• Released: Sep 12, 2006
Matches: Decomposer

This album had a sound completely different from their last album and I have to say it may actually be better than the first. It was completely different than what I expected. They focused the titles on this mainly like mangled or hurt body parts (therefore the title Decomposer). The songs are great.

The lyrics are more diverse and mature than on the first. Immeadiately you may notice that they focused less on girls and friends and more on society (at least that's what I get from the lyrics). Shawn Harris is one of my 3 favorite singers up there with Sonny Moore and Jonathon Davis.

This one is as good if not better when compared to E. Von Dahl killed the Locals. My favorite songs are Papercut skin, salty eyes, drive, little maggots and sunburn vs. the rhinovirus, but they all are amazing. I love how it kept you interested and had deeper meaning than the first my only small issue is the length of it I wanted more which isn't always bad. If this were lost I'd buy it again and would never srtop if it were stolen over again.