5 Colours In Her Hair [CD2] review by McFly

• Released: Jan 1, 2004

McFly have got a really unique sound, you can't mix them up with Busted. '60s style, really good to listen to. If you're feeling kinda sad and lonely, put on the CD and the sound of this album will cheer you up in no time. Brilliant guitar solos by Danny Jones in "That Girl" and "Not Alone." They remind me a lot of the Beatles and although they had to face a lot of criticism - they are not a boyband with guitars!

Very teeny-ish, but what can you expect from a bunch of under-20-year-old guys. Every problem you have to deal with when you're a teenager, they're all there in the lyrics. "Not Alone" is probably my favourite song lyric-wise because it really expresses a lot of feelings - great work done by Danny Jones.

Overall I can say that I loved this album right from the beginning. Brilliant idea to hide another track! I'm still listening to it every day and I probably won't get tired of it until the next album comes out. McFly rock the world!

Mcflymaniac
    green day booooo!!!!! there only good song is american idiot and what do they dofor charity ey kaiser chiefs are crap!!!!!1111
    Just_Me92
    I love mcfly =) and green day =) And Kaiser Chiefs Mcfly won't be able to pull off songs like 5 colours in her hair anymore though =P Its more stuff like Ignorance and Silence is a Scary Sound.
    x-hannah-182
    1. It's McFly. 2. I do listen to "somthing" like Green Day or Kaiser Chiefs". 3. Aura3107... thank you so much for sharing that with us. I'm sure that your three-lettered opinion will stay with us for the rest of our lives.
    boredofhaters
    LittleJoannah
    boredofhaters wrote: i really do not understand if people do not like a band. then why are they on their page? its just plain stupidity really. McFly are a great band and are doing well for their selfs. so what is everyones problem.
    leony03
    Mcflee are crap. listen to somthing like Green Day or Kaiser Chiefs!!!