5 Colours In Her Hair [CD2] Review

Genre: Rock
 9.7
 6.2
5 Colours In Her Hair [CD2] Reviewed by: Aydan, on april 20, 2004

Sound: The sound on the single is great. I love the great use of distortion on the amps. There is also a really cool wawa solo on the single. It's got a cool sound thats kinda like the 60's yet new. // 10

Lyrics: The Lyrics are awsome. a great use of pop-rock and cheesy lyrics make it good. also they are very catchy and also have a point if you listen to them. // 8

Overall Impression: A really cool single with 3 tracks (most probably off the album) a poster, the video and a game!? lol. They are: 1. Five Colours in Her Hair 2. Saturday Nite 3. The Guy Who Turned Her Down 4. Five Colours in Her Hair [multimedia track] If you're a fan of pop-rock stuff then this is so for you! lol. // 10

5 Colours In Her Hair [CD2] Reviewed by: onakona, on march 11, 2005

Sound: McFly have got a really unique sound, you can't mix them up with Busted. '60s style, really good to listen to. If you're feeling kinda sad and lonely, put on the CD and the sound of this album will cheer you up in no time. Brilliant guitar solos by Danny Jones in "That Girl" and "Not Alone." They remind me a lot of the Beatles and although they had to face a lot of criticism - they are not a boyband with guitars! // 10

Lyrics: Very teeny-ish, but what can you expect from a bunch of under-20-year-old guys. Every problem you have to deal with when you're a teenager, they're all there in the lyrics. "Not Alone" is probably my favourite song lyric-wise because it really expresses a lot of feelings - great work done by Danny Jones. // 10

Overall Impression: Overall I can say that I loved this album right from the beginning. Brilliant idea to hide another track! I'm still listening to it every day and I probably won't get tired of it until the next album comes out. McFly rock the world! // 10

Comments