Room on the 3rd Floor review by McFly

• Released: Jul 5, 2004
McFly: Room on the 3rd Floor

The sound of this album is incredible, more acoustic licks than I'd expect but this compliments the prominant rhythmns throughout the album. The voices on the album are complimentary and work well in syncopation and individually. Nothing bad here.

The overall impression of the lyrics on this album are of a good quality and posess the ability to re-create an emotion that you personally have felt in your life. Some punk-like humour that cheers you up when you are down. The lyrics also mix well with the music and help create the feeling that each individual song is trying to create.

Great debut album by the boys and I think that things can only get better from here. Nothing like busted at all! Different sounds and generally better! I love the way the album relates to everyday life so you can relate and enjoy. I don't like some of the punky quips in it though, something that sometimes annoys me personally. Although that is the only major fault I can find and thats more a personal opinion than a factual one. Great album buy now!