Room on the 3rd Floor review by McFly

• Released: Jul 5, 2004
  • Reviewer's score: 2 Junky
McFly: Room on the 3rd Floor

First off, all you guys are totally wrong. The sound is really really bad. That's also because the main singers voice is so bad though. One of you said "they don't sound like busted at all" that is complete and utter bulls--t, they sound exactly like Busted, and look were Busted ended up. If my 13 year old daughter bought the Mcfly CD, I would ground her and burn the dispicable waste of a CD.

How bloody stupid can people get? The lyrics are completely shallow, have no depth and are 1 dimensional, and they use stupid words like "dude" which make them sound like retarded surfers. This is extremely troubling, how can we protect our children from these horrors if they are played on the radio?

Mcfly cannot compare to any other bands, they are a genre that alot of todays popstars are included in: 'talentless teeny-boppers'. Not of the songs on their album are any good, their all completely arse. I would be glad if it got stolen, it was given to me as a joke for christmas, actually I don't know where it is any more, and quite frankly I don't give a s--t.