Room on the 3rd Floor review by McFly

• Released: Jul 5, 2004
McFly: Room on the 3rd Floor

I love this album, but I think its not going to be their best album because it is a bit childish so I hope their second album "Wonderland" is better, as I haven't got it yet. I think they aren't pop because they are serious and busted had that same problem, they wanted to be called a rock band but they couldn't be taken serious about it. That's probably why Charlie left to get his hands dirty in Fightstar (they rock).

The lyrics are sort of ok because they are about girls and falling for someone they can't have. And that's why I'm sure their second album will be better because they have got older and more mature. I think tom's voice is a bit funny but I suppose that's the way he talks (don't mean to offend).

My overall impression is that you either love it or you hate it. In my case I love it so there! But I think they have done well considering they have influenced from artists like "The Who" and "The Beach Boys."

FeelinLuckyPUNK
    I disagree with the above on that one. I listen to Green Day and the Kaisers and to be fair, the Kaisers are wank apart from the singles they released and Green Day, theyre good but just majorly overhyped, i like McFLY, and i say that as a music fan over being ones of those people that refuses McFLY since theyre pop and NOT COOL in your eyes.
    livia91
    for the record i love Kaiser Chiefs and green day are a really impressive band if you can get away from the emo thing and mcfly are really good band if you can open your mind away from the "cool bands" thing
    rockhead829
    M--F---ING HATERS!!!!! good band, and oh, just shut up whoever wrote that absolutely wanker review about 13 year old daughters and burning this album. just because saturday night has a billion refferences to getting laid and drunk...