Wonderland review by McFly

• Released: Aug 29, 2005
McFly: Wonderland

McFly's new album has been great the sound is new and more mature from the boys plus dougie sings more which sorta brings a new level to the album as he has a great voice. McFly are really going from strength to strength they will be apearing in Lidnsey Lohan's new movie in may called Lust My Luck where I understand they have big parts. As for the album it rocks but I would of liked to hear more of there old sound as thats wat attracted me to McFly's music at the start.

The lyrics are more grown up for the band this time. Dougie has gotta in on the act this time writing most the songs with tom. Danny though brings the best song on the album Don't Know Why which he wrote with his sister. McFly's lyrics have really gone a step up to more important matters. Was very dissapointed that they had to change there lyrics in I Wanna Hold You because this country had poilices and found it offensive what a load of rubbish but fair to mcfly they did change them. The lyrics are so much better on this album that room on the third floor and I love it even more.

I would say room on the third floor was better but wonderland is so different in songs which makes it a great album. McFly have come of age and I can't wait till the next album comes out because I'll be out to buy it staright away.