The Craving review by MD.45

• Released: Jul 23, 1996
MD.45: The Craving

Well this band only made one album which was The Craving, I will be reviewing the remastered version with Dave singing and no harmonica. Well the album was originally made in 1996 with guitarist Dave Mustaine, singer Lee Ving, Kelly LeMieux on bass and Jimmy DeGrasso on drums. When it was released in 2004 Dave Mustaine was on lead vocals and lead guitar. This was a side project of all the musicians. The genre is obviously thrash metal!

Like most albums there was bad lyrics and good lyrics and bad lyrics. I liked them all but in the song Fight Hate, I found the lyrics pretty boring. The lyrics and music did go well together though. Well both singers Dave and Lee are good, but I preferred Dave's more and his was great.

It is a pretty good album, it's has a little bit of a Megadeth feel to it, but not a lot which I was happy about because although I do like Megadeth and Dave's singing, I wanted something a little different. The best songs on the album for me were The Creed, Voices and Roadman. I love the whole album a lot. I hate how they only made one. I would not buy it again because it is saved on my computer and I bought it off of iTunes, so the only way it is getting stolen is if my computer is and if that's stolen than it's still all on my iPod. So no.