Arsenal Of Megadeth [DVD] Review

artist: Megadeth date: 03/22/2007 category: compact discs
Megadeth: Arsenal Of Megadeth [DVD]
Release Date: March 21, 2006
The DVD is basically the Chronology of Megadeth, through various TV clips as well as music videos and commercial spots. It's a very interesting DVD because even though it clocks in at close to 3 hours for both discs total, it doesn't at all seem like you spent 3 hours watching it.
 Content: 10
 Production Quality: 10
 9.3
 9.8
 8.8
review (1) 21 comments vote for this album:
Arsenal Of Megadeth [DVD] Reviewed by: Peace Sells, on march 22, 2007

Sound: Well I always liked Megadeths sound and this DVD has all of Megadeth's videos from the earliest video Peace Sells to the last one they made or at least the last one featured on the disc Insomnia. The thrash sound of Megadeth comes out perfectly in this DVD. The rhythm and lead guitars on the videos are clear as day but the live videos of them in concert aren't the best but still good quality. // 9

Overall Impression: Well I honestly could not pick this DVD over Metallica: The Videos or the opposite way around but I love both so I could never pick but honestly there's much more in Arsenal Of Megadeth. I love this DVD is great I love it and I would buy it insantly if it was stolen or broken. I think it's the best Megadeth DVD out of them all in my opinion so buy this DVD you won't regret it. The most impressive thing about it is I can watch it over and over again. // 10

Comments