Endgame review by Megadeth

• Released: Sep 15, 2009
  • Reviewer's score: 6.7 Neat
Megadeth: Endgame

the megadeth sound has always been unique, from Dave's singing style down to the ridiculously complicated riffs. I have liked megadeth for a while and I started to like them a lot more after playing guitar, anyway I will now start. After listening to a lot of their early stuff I noticed a big change in the guitar sound. It's has more bass and is generally more tighter and less crunchy. Besides that I haven't really noticed a difference apart from the better production due to modern day tech. I feel that the guitar solo's take over a bit at times but no one's complaining. I not really sure what the story behind this album is about, the lyrics are mostly about death, coruption and world order failing.

I will start off say Dave's lyrical style is it's own thing, it's just dave that's all. The lyric's all fit the song's structure and it their own way. The lyrics them self's are pretty depressing at time for example the opening lyric to one track is 'This thing called life goes by so quickly, one day your here then your gone', It's just a bit to deep for me. There is a very slow song about love, This was not a great thing for megadeth, megadeth should just stay metal and thrash I can't really say much about this song, it's acoustic and the lyrics are soft but didn't cut it for me of any one of my friends... So I deleted it.

It all honesty the more I listen to this album the more I dislike it. I don't really know why apart from the lyrical turn. The most impessive track the for me was 44 minutes or head crusher apart from that I didn't really like it. If I was stolen I would have say good-bye for ever. I'm just gonna stick to peace sells and rust in peace.