Greatest Hits: Back To The Start review by Megadeth

• Released: Jun 28, 2005
Megadeth: Greatest Hits: Back To The Start

As many of you Megadeth fans kno this is their second greatest hits album. You can get the normal version of this album or you can get the special edition version which contains a DVD with the Kill The King video and it also contains the trailer for their Arsenal Of Megadeth DVD. This cd was also voted by the fans. The music is great, mainly because it's all there best songs even there are a two that should have been taken out and they are A Tout Le Monde and Trust. The songs that should be there are Rust In Peace, Tornado Of Souls, Bad Omen and Skull Beneath The Skin. I would give this a 10.

Many people ain't real big fans of Dave's vocals in the '80s but I don't think that there that bad there pretty good. Dave got better through out the years. I like his vocals best in Rust In Peace and Countdown To Extiction.

Well I can't realy compare this album to any other CD seeing this is a greatest hits CD. The most songs on the album to me are Holy Wars... The Punishment Due (RIP), In My Darkest Hour (SFSGSW) and Peace Sells (PSBWB). The title of the album Back To The Start is actually a line taken from their song Rust In Peace Polaris. Overall I think this is a great CD.