Greatest Hits: Back To The Start review by Megadeth

• Released: Jun 28, 2005
Megadeth: Greatest Hits: Back To The Start

Megadeth is just crazy, shredding and sweet vocals, its just amazing. Megadeth, I my opinion is way greater than Metallica, becuase theier guitar playing is not foused on just one key, usually B or A. Megadeth widens that range and puts amazing solos in using insane stuff. This is a greatest hits album, and the hits on this CD are truley great. This is a hardcore thrash/heavy metal record, amazing solos, amazing lyrics and Mustaine is a living god.

The lyrics are focused on government coverups and the sort. And the music all blends in together to form this perfect band called Megadeth. I've actually used some of Megadeth's lyrics in several reports as quotes. Some people could say that Dave Mustaine isn't much of a singer but he actually is a good one, I belive he sings better then the generic trash metal, Hetfield's vocals.

Megadeth wins over Metallica any day, The only band I like just a bit better than Megadeth is Iron Maiden. Sonce this is a greatest hits albums they are all really insane songs. My favorite are Holy Wars... The Punishment Due, My Darkest Hour, A Tout Le Monde, Sweating Bullets, Peace Sells, and Trust, there are a bunch of other insane songs too. I love the guitars, the vocals, they whole method to Megadeth and their lyrics. I only hate that Marty Friedman doesn't play guitar for them anymore. I would buy this CD if it was stolen or lost, becuase to get all these hits on one cd is damn near impossible.

KingABX345
    when my friend gave me this cd i thought that it wouldn' be that good cuz most song on greatest hit don' include some of the greats but this one is amazing it has almost all the good songs and all my favorites
    metal4me
    KingABX345 wrote: KILL THE KING never gets old
    i agree. i love that song
    slayer99567
    slayer99567 wrote: megadeth kicks ass i love symphony of destruction and sweaty bullets
    i meant sweating bullets