Hidden Treasures review by Megadeth

• Released: Jul 18, 1995
Megadeth: Hidden Treasures

This EP has great production, therefore it has great sound. All of these tracks trace back to some soundtrack or single, and it is convenient that Megadeth threw them all onto one compilation, other than having to hunt down each record to find each track. As usual, Megadeth have their thrash metal sound, although some tracks have that hard rock feel to them.

Great lyrics, they go great with the frantic guitars and pounding drums (The prayer in 'Go To Hell' was actually used by Megadeth before Metallica!). Dave has his snarling voice, and that goes well with the music.

Yeah, this does compare to any rarities compilation (Attack Of The Killer B's, Garage Inc.). The most impressive songs are Go To Hell, Breakpoint, No More Mr Nice Guy, and the bonus tracks, New World Order and the Symphony Of Destruction demo (If you play guitar [why would you be on this sight if not], check out this song for the extended solo). I don't hate anything about this album, and if it were stolen or lost (which it couldn't, because I bought it on iTunes), I would download it again?

Camron62\m/
    best EP ever. i consider it a true album. just like Jar of Flies from Alice in Chains