Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good! review by Megadeth

• Released: Jun 12, 1985
Megadeth: Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good!

The sound on this album is much like on the Kill 'Em All album (Metallica), I think it's cool, it's more trashy. But there sound now is also good. Dave has a nice sound, but I'm not the biggest fan of Chris' low overdrive sound, but he is a kickass guitar player. I love this Megadeth album, because of its skilled creators, the songs are more advanced and complex than Kill 'Em All, the solos are really good, both Dave and Chris is really good at what they do. This is the music ave made to answer Metallica so you can sense aggretion. My favourite songs are Skull Beneath The Skin and Looking Down The Cross.

I like the lyrics I think they are good. I actually like Dave's way of singing, his intensetivity and hunger is so goddamn great. The lyrics goes great together with the music.

This is a great album and the next, peace sells, got even better. The fact that they got Gar samuelson and Chris poland, makes this the album with the best crew. I think this is a must have in a metal cd collection.