Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good! review by Megadeth

• Released: Jun 12, 1985
Megadeth: Killing Is My Business... And Business Is Good!

This album is one of/or the best metal albums of the '80s. The band's music shows dave mustaine's aggression against metallica. As well as how crazy the hole band was over all. Come one they spent 1/2 of the money combat gave them for the record on drugs (4000). The speed in this album is amazing but they can fall back on the mass skill needed to play there songs. I love this ablum, it's the best metal ablum, I don't care about the producing of it, its sound great to me. Plus you go to love these boots.

The lyrics are great. I really like 'loved to death' it has the best love song lyrics. It show's no weakness it's powerful and nuts (just like Dave). All the other songs have good lyrics (Skull Beneath The Skin is sweet to it me fav. song). All the lyrics fit perfect, come on its dave, the music flows well and sounds great too. The skill of the singer is good, never Dave strong point but I leaned to love it, it took a little bit to ajust to, it's just diffrent.

It's the best of the Four horsemen's debut's. It has the best solo's tied for 1st best riffs (tie with Metallica but Dave rote 4 songs form Metallica Kill 'Em All). Speed, skill, anger. It's got it all. I would kill a man if mine was jacked. I love it you will too give it a shot Megadeth rules!